Searching for a new job is a real bitter task. My college is over five years ago. I give my best to my employers. Life is going quite well till i hear that news. One day i am watching TV at my home with my mother , a TV serial about the historial acts of chandragupta maurya. Suddenly bell rings.... I go to open the door leting my mother watching TV. It was my aunt (my mother's elder sister kamla masi). I heartly welcome kamla masi to our house and aknowelge my mother from the door. Hearing my voice welcoming kamla masi , my mother run towards the door to greet kamla masi. they hug each other. My mothers happiness goes to another level as has his best gossip friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love for my brother

Analyser/Observer When i am going to balance my havings, i found your side is heavier than any one else my dear brother.